Who's Yer Con 2017
Who's Yer Gamers is proud to announce the 9th annual Who's Yer Con will be hosted again at the Wyndham Indianapolis West hotel on March 31 - April 2, 2017! Make sure you Sign In to pre-register for a badge, submit events you'd like to GM, and (soon) reserve a seat at your favorite games!
Con Badge Pre-Registration:
1-4-2017 to 3-24-2017
GM Event Submission:
1-4-2017 to 2-25-2017
3-1-2017 to 3-24-2017
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the hotel at 317-248-2481 (you'll need to mention our group - "Who's Yer Gamers") or clicking the Wyndham Indianapolis West link.
More info available at:
Our official Facebook Page
The Facebook Event Page
WYC Frequently Asked Questions
I want to...
Book a Room at the Hotel
You can book a room at the Wyndham Indianapolis West by either clicking this link
or by calling the hotel at (317) 248-2481
. If you call the hotel please be sure to mention that you are with Who's Yer Gamers / Who's Yer Con.
Create an Account
- At the top right of the page, click "Sign In/Register" and then click "Not a member yet? Register here."
- Fill in the relevant fields and click "Register" at the bottom of the page.
- Check the email account that you signed up under, and click the activation link in the email that was sent to you. That will send you back to the WYG site where you can log in.
Note: We have been getting reports that sometimes the activation email may take a few minutes to be sent.
Register for the Convention
- Follow the steps in "Create an Account" above. Sign in to your account.
- After signing in, you should be on the "Dashboard" page. If you are not, click the drop-down arrow next to your username at the top right of the page and click "Dashboard."
- You'll see a section called "Upcoming Conventions" where Who's Yer Con 2017 is listed. To the right of this section, you'll see a button that says "Not Registered." Click this and then click "Register for Con."
Submit Events as a Game Master
- To submit games you want to run as a game master, you'll need to follow the directions above in "Create an account" and "Register for the con."
- Make sure you are logged in and are on your Dashboard (click your name at the top right of the page to go to Dashboard if you are not there already)
- Now that you are registered for the con, you'll see a green button that says "Registered." Click this and you'll see "Manage My GM Events."
- To submit a new event, click "Submit New Event." Fill in all the fields and submit.
- You will now see the event you just submitted. You'll notice a button on the right called "Pending." This will let you know the status of your event. If the convention organizers need more information from you, they will email you.
- Repeat as necessary.
Join as a Member
- To join Who's Yer Gamers as a paid member, follow the instructions above for "Create an account" and "Register for the con."
- Make sure you are logged in and are on your Dashboard (click your name at the top right of the page to go to Dashboard if you are not there already).
- Directly under your name you will see a link to "Upgrade Membership!"
- Clicking this takes you to a page where you can choose a membership. For a Supporting Membership, the cost is $25 and includes a member swag bag, voting privileges, and other discounts.
- You can also choose a High Roller Membership for $100, which is the opportunity to support WYG as an Individual Sponsor.
- High Roller Memberships offer all the benefits of a supporting membership, plus a bonus game, a High Roller badge holder, a bigger WYG cup, and other goodies.
- NOTE: High Roller Memberships are limited in supply and are first-come, first-served.
- Once you have decided your membership level, choose your method of payment: PayPal, or a credit or debit card. Follow the directions and click "Pay Now."
Volunteer at the Convention
- Who's Yer Gamers runs entirely on volunteers to survive. We could not do what we do each year without the dedication of volunteers. Volunteers like YOU!
- Available Soon! - If you've already created an account here on our site there is a new " Plug In!" section available on your account dashboard where you can sign up to be a Volunteer. Once your Volunteer Status has been confirmed, and as long as you've registered for the convention, you'll see a new "View Volunteer Shifts" link from the dropdown menu under your "Registered" button. There you can see and sign up for all of the various shifts we'll need help with at Who's Yer Con!
- NOTE: Volunteer shifts have not yet been input to the system, so keep an eye out for news coming soon
- If you have additional questions about volunteering, please email email@example.com. You can also join the Who's Yer Gamers Volunteers Facebook page.
Become a Sponsor
Along with volunteers, sponsors are the lifeblood of Who's Yer Con. As a free convention, we rely on our sponsors to provide us with awesome games and other swag. To become one of our awesome, favored sponsors, please check out our Sponsorship Page
and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See who the Sponsors are
Become a Vendor
Our vendor hall is nearly full for Who's Yer Con 2017, but if you are interested in being a vendor now or in the future, please email email@example.com
Like Us on Facebook